ONE Musicfest is
ONE Musicfest (OMF) is the Southeast's largest 2 day, urban progressive music festival.
Taking place in Atlanta, GA on Saturday and Sunday, October 9th and 10th at Centennial Olympic Park, OMF has become a destination festival attracting over 50,000+ diverse music lovers from all over the nation.
Now in its 11th year, ONE Musicfest has become known for its eclectic mashup of urban artists that have included Pharrell, 2 Chainz, Miguel, Outkast, Gucci Mane, Kendrick Lamar, Usher, Gary Clark Jr, Raphael Saadiq, Lauryn Hill, SZA, Nas, Kelis, Summer Walker, Anderson Paak, Erykah Badu, DVSN, Damian Marley, Ari Lennox, A$AP Rocky, T.I, Santigold, Jill Scott, Teedra Moses, The Roots, 8 Ball & MJG, Jhene Aiko, BJ the Chicago Kid, Janelle Monae, and many more!
Featuring multiple stages of non-stop music, the best Food Trucks from around the globe, arts and craft Merch Village, an interactive Visual Artist Village and sponsor activations, "ONE Musicfest is the not to be missed festival of the year." - Billboard.
ONE Musicfest takes place Saturday and Sunday, October 9th and 10th
ONE Musicfest takes place at Centennial Olympic Park
in downtown Atlanta, GA. Entry gates are located at 235 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Centennial Olympic Park is a completely outdoor venue. TOTALLY OUTDOORS
. Platinum, VIP and OMF Hospitality tent ticket holders will enjoy tented areas that provide some shade. Still – No walls. Grass. Cement. Sun. Wind. Out of doors. Outside. In the elements. Basking in Mother Nature. Plan accordingly.
The entry gates open at 12 Noon
on both days. The festival ends at 11PM on Saturday and 10PM on Sunday
. Get there early both days! We’ve got some great acts opening up the stages and lots of contests and giveaways happening at the kickoff. Don’t be fashionably late.
The festival happens rain or shine
. We’re expecting clear, warm weather, so please dress for the heat. There are some shaded areas in the park. Umbrellas are NOT allowed, but hats are!
Food & Drink
ONE Musicfest hosts 35+ of Atlanta’s most popular local food vendors
on site dishing out delicious food and dessert. There are vegan and vegetarian options as well as the usual festival fare. Beverages, including beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks will be served at bars throughout the festival grounds and in the Platinum & VIP areas. No outside food or drink is allowed.
There will be ATMs onsite
but all of our vendors accept credit & debit cards.
Become a Vendor
ONE Musicfest accepts high quality food and merchandise vendors to satisfy the cravings of our 45,000+ attendees. To learn more about our vendor opportunities and to see if you qualify, please Click Here
Please visit the TICKETS page
for full ticket type descriptions
All attendees over the age of 5 require a ticket
for admission. We discourage you from bringing children. Babies in tow do not require a ticket. Strollers are allowed.
All tickets are electronic. There are no paper tickets or armbands.
Your electronic ticket will grant you entry to both days of the festival. If you need to transfer electronic tickets, upgrade tickets, or have any questions about tickets that have already been purchased, please contact Front Gate Tickets via support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469)
There will be on site Will Call for last minute ticket purchases if the show is not completely sold out. Will call location and hours will be available in the weeks before the festival.
If you need to transfer electronic tickets, upgrade tickets, or have any questions about tickets that have already been purchased, please contact Front Gate Tickets via support.frontgatetickets.com
or call 888.512.SHOW (7469)
All tickets are non-refundable.
The festival happens rain or shine. Your ONE Musicfest ticket is for entry to the festival, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for a refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
There is no re-entry during the festival.
Come ready to party all day. Pace yourself. We’ve got 11 hours of non-stop music over a massive space for 2 whole days. There are areas to lay out and rest between music sets. Get your rest, kiddos. You’re gonna need it.
OMF BAG POLICY
NOTE: All attendees will be subjected to a magnetometer wanding, physical pat down, and bag search
• Any bag made of Clear Plastic, Clear Vinyl or Clear PVC
• Drawstring bag (limit 1 pocket)
• Clear Bag
• Small Purse / Small Clutch Bags
• Waist Pack or Fanny Pack
• Empty Hydration Pack (limit 2 pockets)
*ALL permitted bags must be NO LARGER than 14” x 11” x 5”
• ANY bag larger than 14” x 11” x 5”
• Fabric Bags (beach bag, back pack or any multi-pocket bag)
• Framed Backpack
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PERMITTED BAGS
Allowed/Not Allowed Items
• Bags meeting Bag Policy Description
• Sunscreen Lotion (No Aerosol cans)
• Strollers and child care supplies
• Point & Shoot Cameras (No interchangeable lenses)
• Beach Towel (1 per person)
• Rain Jacket / Ponchos
• Paper fans and mini personal fans/misters
• Personal Cameras
• Prescription Medication
• Baby strollers, plastic baby bottles and milk/formula
• Beach Towels (NOTHING LARGER)
• Empty PLASTIC water bottles (NO METAL WATER BOTTLES) and water pouches
• Valid Driver’s License
• Cash, Credit, Debit & ATM cards
• Dancing/comfortable shoes
• A good attitude
• Your homies
• Aerosol Containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
• Metal Water Bottles
• Audio or Video Recording Equipment including Go Pros
• Outside Food or Beverages, Coolers or Picnic Baskets
• Bags prohibited by Bag Policy Description
• Fireworks, explosives or combustible materials
• Illegal Weapons of Any Kind / Illegal Substances / Fireworks or Combustibles
• Mace or Pepper Spray
• Pets/Animals (except service animals)
• Selfie Sticks, Go Pros Sticks or Tripods OR Professional Camera Equipment
• Glass or metal containers
• Skateboards, Scooters, Bikes or Personal Motor Vehicles
• Drones or Aircrafts
• iPads or Tablets
• Hammocks or Slacklines
• Carts or Wagons of Any Kind
• Chairs, Lawn Chairs or Stools
• Blankets or anything larger than a beach towel
• Tents, Canopies or Umbrellas
• Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
• Laser pointers
• Unauthorized solicitation materials (handbills, flyers, samples)
• No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
For those requiring medical assistance, there will be a clearly marked medical tent available on site
. Prescription medication and medical equipment is permitted with matching valid identification.
ONE Musicfest is ADA Accessible and both stages have ADA accessible viewing platforms. To access the ADA viewing areas, you and your companion (1 companion is allowed) MUST request ADA wristbands upon entry.
COVID-19 ENTRY POLICY
Please view our COVID-19 Entry Requirements
Centennial Olympic Park is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta at 235 Andrew Young International Blvd. Please use this address for your GPS directions.
FESTIVAL PARKING/RIDE SHARE
Parking is VERY limited.
Expect premium rates of $30 - $40 at lots in the area. Rideshare (Uber/Lyft) is encouraged.
To get to Centennial Olympic Park, you can use the Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station (W-1)
which is the closest station to the park, or the Peachtree Center Station (N-1)
which is approximately a six block walk.
If you are coming from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, MARTA
has a rail station located at the north end of the airport, near baggage claim. This service offers the quickest and least expensive way to get to and from the airport to downtown Atlanta.
Attendees staying in the downtown area can board the Streetcar
at one of the 12 stops along the route to get to restaurants, hotels and other local attractions, including Centennial Olympic Park.
Visit the streetcar website www.itsmarta.com for fare, schedule, and safety information.
To book your hotel using the ONE Musicfest discount
, please visit our HOTEL
MEDIA AND PRESS
Media & Press
For press inquiries, please visit the PRESS
● General info and questions: Click Here
● Inquiries regarding purchased tickets and wristbands: Visit support.frontgatetickets.com
● Become a ONE Musicfest Partner: Email email@example.com
● Submit an Artist to perform: We DO NOT
accept artist submissions and are unable to respond to these inquiries.
● Press, Media & PR Inquiries: Click Here
Due to the high number of inquiries that we receive, please allow 48-72 hours for a response.