ONE Musicfest is
ONE Musicfest (OMF) is the Southeast's largest 2 day, urban progressive music festival. Taking place in Atlanta, GA on Saturday and Sunday, October 9th and 10th at Centennial Olympic Park, OMF has become a destination festival attracting over 50,000+ diverse music lovers from all over the nation.
Now in its 12th year, ONE Musicfest has become known for its eclectic mashup of urban artists that have included Pharrell, 2 Chainz, Miguel, Outkast, Gucci Mane, Kendrick Lamar, Usher, Gary Clark Jr, Raphael Saadiq, Lauryn Hill, SZA, Nas, Kelis, Summer Walker, Anderson Paak, Erykah Badu, DVSN, Damian Marley, Ari Lennox, A$AP Rocky, T.I, Santigold, Jill Scott, Teedra Moses, The Roots, 8 Ball & MJG, Jhene Aiko, BJ the Chicago Kid, Janelle Monae, and many more!
Featuring multiple stages of non-stop music, the best Food Trucks from around the globe, arts and craft Merch Village, an interactive Visual Artist Village and sponsor activations, "ONE Musicfest is the not to be missed festival of the year." - Billboard.
ONE Musicfest takes place Saturday and Sunday, October 8th and 9th, 2022.
ONE Musicfest takes place at Central Park in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood of Atlanta, GA. Entry gates are located at 501 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. For rideshare drop off/pick up, please use the address 395 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.
Do NOT put Central Park in your GPS for directions. It will take you to the WRONG side of the park. Entry for the festival is ONLY available at the Piedmont address.
The ONE Musicfest festival footprint is completely outdoors. TOTALLY OUTDOORS. Titanium, Platinum, and VIP ticket holders will enjoy tented areas that provide some shade. Still – No walls. Grass. Cement. Sun. Wind. Out of doors. Outside. In the elements. Basking in Mother Nature. Plan accordingly.
Saturday, Oct 8, 2022
ONE Musicfest Day 1
Central Park, Atlanta, GA
12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sunday, Oct 9, 2022
ONE Musicfest Day 2
Central Park, Atlanta, GA
12:00PM - 10:00PM
Get there early both days! We’ve got some great acts opening up the stages and lots of contests and free giveaways happening at the kickoff. Don’t be fashionably late.
The festival happen rain or shine. We’re expecting clear, warm weather, so please dress for the heat. There are some shaded areas in the park. Umbrellas are NOT allowed, but hats are!
Food & Drink
ONE Musicfest hosts dozens of Atlanta’s most popular local food vendors on site dishing out delicious food and dessert. There are vegan and vegetarian options as well as the usual festival fare. Beverages, including beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks will be served at bars throughout the festival grounds and in the Titanium, Platinum & VIP areas. No outside food or drink is allowed.
There will be ATMs onsite but all of our vendors accept credit & debit cards.
Become a Vendor
ONE Musicfest accepts high quality food and merchandise vendors to satisfy the cravings of our 45,000+ attendees. To learn more about our vendor opportunities and to see if you qualify, please visit www.onemusicfest.com/vendors
LYTE TICKET EXCHANGE
Lyte Ticket Exchange
You can easily Sell or Transfer your passes to another fan by creating a Private Exchange link on the Official Ticket Exchange page.
1. Click the “Private Exchange” button and then “Get Link.” Enter your email address to locate your passes.
2. Select the passes you want to create the link for. Only one pass type can be sold in one link. If you have multiple pass types you want to sell, you will have to create a separate link.
3. Set the price you wish to sell your passes for and enter your PayPal email address. Then click “Continue” Use the “Share” button to copy the link you created. Once your link is created, you can safely share it via email, SMS or social media. Anyone with the link can buy your passes using a credit card.
4. When your passes are purchased, the passes are transferred from your account to the buyer. Once transferred to the buyer you will no longer have access to them. You can deactivate the link at any time before the passes are purchased.
How Does Private Exchange Work?
The original ticket purchaser enters their email address, sets the sell price, and creates a link to send to a friend or share on social media to find a buyer.
The fan purchasing the tickets simply completes their purchase through the link. New barcode(s) are then issued in the buyer’s name through Front Gate Tickets.
How Do I Create A Private Exchange Link?
1. Enter the email address associated with your ticket order and select the tickets you'd like to sell to someone directly.
2. Set the price of your ticket. If you have different ticket types you’d like to sell directly, you’ll need to make a unique listing for each.
3. Generate a link to sell your tickets directly to a friend or share on social media to find a buyer. Once you’ve sold your ticket, you will be paid after the event.
OMF BAG POLICY
NOTE: All attendees will be subjected to a magnetometer wanding, physical pat down, and bag search.
• Any bag made of Clear Plastic, Clear Vinyl or Clear PVC
• Drawstring bag (limit 1 pocket)
• Clear Bag
• Small Purse / Small Clutch Bags
• Waist Pack or Fanny Pack
• Empty Hydration Pack (limit 2 pockets)
*ALL permitted bags must be NO LARGER than 14” x 11” x 5”
• ANY bag larger than 14” x 11” x 5”
• Fabric Bags (beach bag, back pack or any multi-pocket bag)
• Framed Backpack
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PERMITTED BAGS
Allowed/Not Allowed Items
• Bags meeting Bag Policy Description
• Sunscreen Lotion (No Aerosol cans)
• Strollers and child care supplies
• Point & Shoot Cameras (No interchangeable lenses)
• Beach Towel (1 per person)
• Rain Jacket / Ponchos
• Paper fans and mini personal fans/misters
• Personal Cameras
• Prescription Medication
• Baby strollers, plastic baby bottles and milk/formula
• Beach Towels (NOTHING LARGER)
• Empty PLASTIC water bottles (NO METAL WATER BOTTLES) and water pouches
• Valid Driver’s License
• Cash, Credit, Debit & ATM cards
• Dancing/comfortable shoes
• A good attitude
• Your homies
• Aerosol Containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
• Metal Water Bottles
• Audio or Video Recording Equipment including Go Pros
• Outside Food or Beverages, Coolers or Picnic Baskets
• Bags prohibited by Bag Policy Description
• Fireworks, explosives or combustible materials
• Illegal Weapons of Any Kind / Illegal Substances / Fireworks or Combustibles
• Mace or Pepper Spray
• Pets/Animals (except service animals)
• Selfie Sticks, Go Pros Sticks or Tripods OR Professional Camera Equipment
• Glass or metal containers
• Skateboards, Scooters, Bikes or Personal Motor Vehicles
• Drones or Aircrafts
• iPads or Tablets
• Hammocks or Slacklines
• Carts or Wagons of Any Kind
• Chairs, Lawn Chairs or Stools
• Blankets or anything larger than a beach towel
• Tents, Canopies or Umbrellas
• Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
• Laser pointers
• Unauthorized solicitation materials (handbills, flyers, samples)
• No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
For those requiring medical assistance, there will be a clearly marked medical tent available on site. Prescription medication and medical equipment is permitted with matching valid identification.
ONE Musicfest is ADA Accessible and both main stages have ADA accessible viewing platforms. To access the ADA viewing areas, you and your companion (1 companion is allowed) MUST request ADA wristbands at the Med tent.
ONE Musicfest 2022 takes place at Central Park, Renaissance Park & The Civic Center parking lot. Entry gates for all attendees are located at 501 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.
Do NOT put
Central Park in your GPS for directions. It will take you to the WRONG side of the park. Entry for the festival is ONLY available at the Piedmont address.
Festival Parking/Ride Share
For rideshare drop off/pick up, please use the address 395 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.Parking is VERY limited. Expect premium rates of $30 - $40 at lots in the area. Rideshare (Uber/Lyft) is encouraged.
To get to Central Park, you can use the Civic Center Station stop. Central Park is an approximately 7-minute walk from the station. Start on West Peachtree Street Northwest heading North. Make a right on to Pine Street Northeast. The entry gates are located at 241 Pine St.
If you are coming from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, MARTA has a rail station located at the north end of the airport, near baggage claim. This service offers the quickest and least expensive way to get to and from the airport to downtown Atlanta.
Visit www.itsmarta.com for fare, schedule, and safety information.
To book your hotel using the ONE Musicfest discount, please visit our https://onemusicfest.com/hotels/ page.
MEDIA AND PRESS
Media & Press
For press inquiries, please visit the PRESS page.
● General info and questions: Click Here
● Inquiries regarding purchased tickets and wristbands: Visit support.frontgatetickets.com
● Become a ONE Musicfest Partner: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
● Submit an Artist to perform: We DO NOT accept artist submissions and are unable to respond to these inquiries.
● Press, Media & PR Inquiries: Click Here
Due to the high number of inquiries that we receive, please allow 48-72 hours for a response.