Since 2010, Atlanta has hosted ONE Musicfest. The annual music festival is fashioned to feel like a big family reunion. It is not uncommon for millennials to dance beside baby boomers. The festival embraces three generations of music lovers. Both off and on the stage, the festival hopes to “pass the torch” to the next generation.
• General info and questions: Click Here.
• Inquiries regarding purchased tickets and wristbands: Visit support.frontgatetickets.com
• Become a ONE Musicfest Partner: Email email@example.com
Submit an Artist to perform: We DO NOT accept artist submissions and are unable to respond to these inquiries.
Press, Media & PR Inquiries: Click Here.
For Ticket Refunds & Transfers through the LYTE Ticket Exchance: Click Here.
Due to the high number of inquiries that we receive, please allow 48-72 hours for a response.
Connect on Social
• ONE Musicfest would love to hear from you. Please review our website info section first to see if you can find an answer to your question online. We’re pretty sure we covered everything.
• We DO NOT accept artist performance submissions. Please DO NOT email us with artist suggestions/information.
• Direct ALL ticket related inquiries to Front Gate Tickets Customer Service by clicking here. ONE Musicfest cannot help you with your ticket transfer, payment plans, upgrade or refund requests.