To request Press Credentials to ONE Musicfest 2022 for your media outlet, please review the info below. If your media outlet qualifies, please click the APPLY FOR AN OMF2022 PRESS PASS link and complete the form for consideration.
- Media credentials for ONE Musicfest are reserved for working journalists only. To be considered for a credential, you must be a bona fide media organization that produces and publishes original content.
- Journalists who receive credentials must be on assignment from a specific media organization.
- Print publications must have an audited circulation of at least 25,000.
- Digital outlets must have a minimum traffic of 50,000 monthly visitors.
- Electronic Media (Radio/TV) must have an entertainment format/segment in order to be considered.
- Photographers must be on assignment from a publication that meets the publication requirements listed above. All photographers applying to cover OMF are required to use professional photography equipment only (no cell phones) and release use of pictures to ONE Musicfest, its partners and subsidiaries.
- After we receive your submission, it will be reviewed and will be subject to approval based on press space allocation. You will receive a notification by September 1.
- Submitting this form does not guarantee a pass.
- On the event day, requests for press credentials will not be granted
- Slots are VERY limited. Deadline to apply is August 1.