JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR INFO ON ALL THE LATEST OMF2022 NEWS!
How to survive ONE Musicfest for two days
How to Survive ONE Musicfest for TWO DAYS!
By: Kayla Johnson
Atlanta’s most anticipated musical event is returning this year with a huge adjustment.
The annual ONE Musicfest is now expanding into two days. This means double the artists, double the food, and double the fun. Now that we’ve given you more, you’re probably wondering “How am I going to survive two days of ONE Musicfest?” It’s simpler than you think. Here are some helpful tips to avoid chaotic slip-ups and ensure that your festival experience will be one to remember.
1. Stay Hydrated
– Being outside turning up for two days straight? The last thing you want is to ruin your entire experience by passing out from dehydration. Be sure that you’re drinking plenty of water throughout the day; before and during the festival.
2.Commit to the Fit
– Putting together the right outfits can make or break your mood for an event this big. Cute and comfortable is the way to go for the occasion. Just the right touch to capture some great pictures and also keep you moving throughout the day.
3.Bring your Friends
– The only thing better than enjoying a two-day music festival is making memories with incredible people while you’re there. Tell your friends about it! Share this experience, take plenty of photos, and enjoy the show together.
– To be able to take pictures, record videos of your favorite artists and hit up your friends your phone needs to be charged. A portable charger would be a great investment to prevent a dead phone crisis. It’ll be one less thing to stress about!
5. Have Fun and Be Safe
– The most important key is to enjoy yourself no matter what. This is an unforgettable experience so make it count and keep the good vibes going.