COVID-19 Health Policy & Entry Requirements
The safety of our ONE Musicfest patrons and staff is our number one priority.
As such, a full COVID-19 vaccination record or negative COVID-19 test result will be required to attend ONE Musicfest 2021. For everyone's safety, this applies to festival patrons as well as all ONE Musicfest staff, performing artists and vendors.
ONE Musicfest strongly encourages vaccination. The last day to receive the second shot of Moderna or Pfizer, or a single dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, is Friday, September 23rd.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative Rapid Antigen COVID-19 test result, or negative COVID-19 PCR result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of your FIRST day of attending ONE Musicfest.
Your negative covid test must be dated no earlier than Thursday, Oct 7th.
ONE Musicfest 2021 Entry Procedures
• Comply with the ONE Musicfest Fan Health Pledge (see below)
• Each day, bring a face mask, a physical copy of your Vaccine Card/Vaccination Record,
and/or Negative COVID-19 test.
• Have your Digital Entry Ticket pulled up/saved on to your phone before you arrive.
Cell service can be slow at peak festival times.
• We encourage everyone to wear a mask throughout the festival grounds.
• Please review our Bag Policy before entering.
Any bags that fall outside of these parameters won’t be allowed into the festival grounds.
Based on the latest advice from health officials, we encourage all fans attending the festival
to bring and wear a mask each day. A mask is required for festival entry.
ONE Musicfest Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
• Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
• Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
• Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
We will have increased hand sanitizer stations on-site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while attending ONE Musicfest. Failure to do so can lead to expulsion from the festival.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending ONE Musicfest, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.